Ski area Grosseck-Speiereck
The adventure mountain Grosseck-Speiereck is a family-friendly skiing area with quality and can be accessed from Mauterndorf as well as from St. Michael.
A total of 50 kilometers of slopes at up to 2,400 m above sea level & perfectly groomed and varied slopes of all levels of difficulty ensure skiing pleasure in the Lungau mountains.
"Time spent together in the tingling high-altitude air, surrounded by sparkling snow and the winter sun on your neck becomes a tasty treasure during a winter vacation in Salzburg's Lungau."
- 50 km of slopes (26 km blue, 17 km red, 7 km black)
- 10 lifts (without magic carpet)
- 2 ski and snowboard schools
- 7 cosy huts and restaurants
- Altitude: 1.100 to 2.400m
- Operating hours: from beginning of December until 10.04.2023