The Katschberg is considered an extremely snow-sure and sunny skiing area and is also accessible from the valley town of St. Margarethen im Lungau.
The daily freshly groomed slopes are spread over a total of 70 kilometres of slopes. With its 5.6 kilometres and a total of 1,100 metres altitude difference, the longest run A1 ensures pure skiing fun.
With 17 lifts equipped with state-of-the-art technology, skiing on a total of 80 km of slopes of all levels of difficulty is a pleasure. Even for the little ones, skiing on the Katschberg is a unique experience - the route from the practice lift to the really great ski course down to the children's jet is optimal.
The connecting lift Tschaneck-Aineck via ski bridge with conveyor belt even allows you to continue directly to the next ski area "Aineck" without getting off the skiers. The regularly operating ski buses ensure a comfortable arrival and departure.
"Time spent together in the tingling high-altitude air, surrounded by sparkling snow and the winter sun on your neck becomes a precious treasure during a winter vacation in Salzburg's Lungau."
- 70 km of slopes (10 km blue, 50 km red, 10 km black)
- 16 cable cars and lifts (without magic carpet)
- 3 ski & snowboard schools and many practice slopes for children
- 3 ski rental stations
- 11 cozy ski huts and mountain restaurants
- Altitude: 1.066 to 2.200 m
- Planned operating times: From beginning of december until 10.04.2023