Look forward to a wonderful winter landscape with a unique cross-country ski trail along the meandering Longa into the back valley. Strapped on your skis, you have the opportunity to explore 6 different ski mountains in 6 days and enjoy the perfectly groomed slopes to the fullest. An unforgettable family experience offers the Fanningberg, even for the very small Pistenflitzer. For enthusiastic snowshoe hikers or ski tourers it goes high up, through natural forests to the summit at 2,112m. In a friendly atmosphere our mountain gastronomy welcomes you with hot cocoa and local delicacies. Good-natured Icelandic horses offer variety. On a glittering blanket of snow you can enjoy a ride through our beautiful Weißpriachtal.
"Nature doesn't have to exert itself to be important. It already is." - Robert Walser
The cold and crystal clear mountain water flows slowly in the untouched nature of the beautiful Weißpriachtal, which is an excellent habitat for native brown and rainbow trout as well as char and grayling. Especially nature lovers and recreation-seeking fishermen will find peace and wonderful relaxation in harmony with nature at this stream in Weißpriach.
- Length: 5 km
- Fish species: brown trout, rainbow trout, char, grayling
- Fishing season: 01 June to 31 October
- Fishing hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Fishing style: exclusively fly fishing with a gentle hook
- Fish taking: 4 fish may be taken per day
- Parking: It is requested not to park on private property along the fishing water and not to block driveways.