lungau golf club
Golf in the sunniest region of Austria
Nestled in a gorgeous landscape, you will find a first-class 18-hole golf course. Spacious practice facilities and the charming 9-hole short course (par 3) provide plenty of room for beginners and players dedicated to improving their game. Lungau golf specialists offer everything your heart could desire: from a PGA-certified golf school with a first-class shop, numerous top hotels and romantic guesthouses, to a golf restaurant with sunny terrace, everything is oriented towards your convenience so that you can enjoy your golfing experience to the max. Flat fairways with natural obstacles allow for pure golfing enjoyment in a sunny location with sporty challenges for golfers of every ability.
- Opening times of the golf office: April until October daily from 8.30 a.m. until 6 p.m., T +43 (0)6477 7448
- Opening times of golf restaurant "s´19er": Daily from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m., T +43 (0)6477 744819
green fee prices
Monday to Sunday
- 18-hole course € 70
- 9-hole short course € 30
- Driving range € 10
- Children until 12 yrs. free, youth until 18 yrs. 50 % discount
Golf Alpin Card for Salzburg, Tyrol and Vorarlberg
- 5 days € 310
- 4 days € 252
- 3 days € 192
- Car € 27
- Trolly € 4
- Token for 28 balls € 2
- Guests of charter hotels & partner businesses will receive a green-fee discount of up to 25 %
- every Tuesday is Senior's Day - 30 % green fee discount.
Golf school Graimann
Austria‘s first PGA-certified golf school provides you with a young, highly qualified professional team. Take advantage of beginners’ courses, course qualification, private lessons for groups or individuals with state-of-the-art video analysis according to the guidelines of the PGA, ÖGV, and DGV.
Information: T +43 (0)6477 7403
Introductory golf lessons / Golf shop
A young, qualified team will be happy to introduce you to the fundamentals of golf. Experience that special feeling as soon as you tee off.
June 20 to September 9 & Oktober 3 to 25
Registration required: T +43 (0)6477 7403