XC trail rates
For all Lungau guests is the use of the trails free.
With the new € 1, - ticket you can reach all trails sustainably and cheaply by public transport. Inquire about the LungauCard Winter with your host.
Cross-country trail rules
- Every cross-country skier must behave in a way that does not endanger or injure others
- Pay attention to markings and follow the stipulated trail directions
- Every double track is treated as a single unit! Keep right! (even if several trails occasionally run side by side)
- Pass on the left! The front skier doesn’t have to get out of the way!
- When encountering other skiers, keep poles close to your body.
- Groups: ski in a row in the right-hand track!
- Avoid oncoming traffic by staying to the right, those going downhill have right-of-way over those going uphill!
- Speed – mainly skiing downhill – should be adjusted according to skill, terrain, visibility, and number of people on the trail.
- If you stop on the trail or fall, be sure to immediately clear the trail!
- If there is an accident, everyone is obliged to help!
- Those involved in an accident are required to provide identification.
- Don’t stray from the designated trails!
- Pay attention to postings of avalanche danger!
- Skiing on trails with dogs is strictly prohibited! At the local tourist office, you can find out which trails do allow dogs!
- Entering a cross-country trail without skis is not allowed!
- No daily inspection of the trails at the end of the day!
- Be aware that trails are groomed as necessary and according to weather conditions.
- Street, trail, and slope intersections are to be crossed with caution!
- No liability will be assumed for accidents of any kind!
- Please respect our environment!