XC trail rates
With the purchase of a Lungau trail pin, you are able to use all cross-country trails in Salzburg's Lungau.
- Day ticket: € 3
- Seven-day ticket: € 10
- Saison ticket (trail pin) 2017/18 € 30,-
- Cross-Country Combo Pass: € 31.50 (7-day ticket incl. the public-transit bus)
The trail pin and the day ticket are available at the tourist office, by the cross-country trail, and from your landlord.
Cross-country combo pass
7-day ticket: € 31.50 for use of all Lungau cross-country ski trails including the public-transit buses* for 1 week.
Available from bus drivers on all ski bus lines!
*With a valid LUNGO ski pass or SkiLungau ski pass, you will also be transported free of charge on Lungau public buses throughout the Lungau region during regular lift hours and without restriction (for cross-country skiers, hikers, other leisure activities . . .) Available in all Lungau public buses, T +43 (0)6474 2213
Tamsweg Post Bus Office, T +43 (0)6474 2213
In local and regional tourist offices, in the Lungau timetable book, as well as online timetable information.
Cross-country trail rules
- Every cross-country skier must behave in a way that does not endanger or injure others
- Pay attention to markings and follow the stipulated trail directions
- Every double track is treated as a single unit! Keep right! (even if several trails occasionally run side by side)
- Pass on the left! The front skier doesn’t have to get out of the way!
- When encountering other skiers, keep poles close to your body.
- Groups: ski in a row in the right-hand track!
- Avoid oncoming traffic by staying to the right, those going downhill have right-of-way over those going uphill!
- Speed – mainly skiing downhill – should be adjusted according to skill, terrain, visibility, and number of people on the trail.
- If you stop on the trail or fall, be sure to immediately clear the trail!
- If there is an accident, everyone is obliged to help!
- Those involved in an accident are required to provide identification.
- Don’t stray from the designated trails!
- Pay attention to postings of avalanche danger!
- Skiing on trails with dogs is strictly prohibited! At the local tourist office, you can find out which trails do allow dogs!
- Entering a cross-country trail without skis is not allowed!
- No daily inspection of the trails at the end of the day!
- Be aware that trails are groomed as necessary and according to weather conditions.
- Street, trail, and slope intersections are to be crossed with caution!
- No liability will be assumed for accidents of any kind!
- Please respect our environment!