Free ski bus
Free scheduled ski bus in Salzburg's Lungau 2017/18
Running every hour and half-hour, ski buses serve active participants in alpine winter sports, carrying them from the town where they are staying to the Lungau ski areas of Katschberg-Aineck, Grosseck-Speiereck, Fanningberg and Obertauern.
In other words, your ski pass also serves as your ticket to use the bus at no extra charge (free transportation does not apply to groups). A valid SkiLungau or LUNGO ski pass, or the ski pass from an individual ski area, or the Salzburg Super Ski Card are required in order to participate in alpine skiing and guarantee holders free rides during regular hours of lift operation from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Postbus office in Tamsweg T +43 (0)6474 2213
- Train & Bus T +43 (0)810 222333
Free ski bus "pre-season schedule"
- Timetable Fanningberg
- Timetable Aineck - Sonnenbahn - Katschberg
- Timetable Radstadt (Untertauern) - Obertauern - Tweng - Großeckbahn
Free ski bus timetable
- Timetable Tamsweg
- Timetable St. Michael
- Timetable St. Margarethen
- Timetable Mauterndorf
- Timetable Mariapfarr
- Timetable Tamsweg_Mauterndorf_Obertauern_Radstadt
- Timetable Radstadt_Obertauern_Mauterndorf Tamsweg
WHO CAN RIDE THE SKI BUS
- The length of validity for the lift ticket is identical with that of the bus pass. Skiers who don’t yet have a ski pass and are obviously headed to a ski area (only for skiing purposes), will be allowed on as a first-time passenger and will be able to use the bus during regular ski bus hours for free.
Top ticket offer
- Day ticket: € 10,50
- Day ticket children € 5,20
- Weekly ticket: € 25,20
- Weekly ticket incl. cross-country authorization € 31,70 (7 days incl. ski bus, available from the bus driver)