Ski area between Salzburg and Carinthia with reliable snow conditions!
Due to its favorable meteorological situation between Carinthia and SalzburgerLand, the ski area benefits from Carinthia's extended periods of beautiful weather as well as a steady supply of snow from all directions. Elevation of Katschberg-Aineck: 1,066 to 2,200 m.
- 16 cable cars and lifts (excl. magic carpet)
- 70 kilometers of slopes
- 10 km of blue hills
- 50 km of red hills
- 10 km of black hills
- 100 % of all pistes with snowmaking coverage
- 1 steep hill with 60-100 % gradient
- 3 ski and snowboard schools
- 3 ski-rental stations
- Cross-country trails
- 1.5 km floodlight sled run
- 11 warm, friendly ski lodges and mountain restaurants
- Ski depot at Katschberg tourist office
Night skiing ON THE Katschberg
Night owls, this is for you! Out on the Königswiese hill on the Katschberg, the piste will still be humming between 7 and 9.30 p.m. Ski under the lights, free of charge (with a valid ski pass) and no registration required. If you are someone for whom the daytime simply isn't long enough, you will definitely want to take advantage of this great offer. Free with your vaid ski pass!
|Dates from/to||Night skiing|
|10.12.2018 until 07.04.2019||every Thursday|
Night skiing from 7-9.30 p.m.