in Salzburg's Lungau
17th LUNGAU FAMILY FEST in St. Andrä
Sunday, 21 July 2019 from 11 a.m. at the sports grounds
Awaiting big and small once again this year are a great bungee trampoline, where you can jump as high as 9 meters and do somersaults just like Spiderman, a climbing tower, helicopter flights, as well as many other stations where you can have a great time.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Bouncy castle
- Bungee trampolin (extra charge)
- Police-dog show
- Aladin, the magic clown
- Face-painting and crafts station
- Beach volleyball
- Tests of balance and quickness
- Mariapfarrer Dampferl (steam train)
- Quad course (extra charge)
- Rides on the Taurachbahn railway (extra charge)
(departs Mauterndorf 2 p.m., departs St. Andrä 4:40 p.m.)
- Balloon launch and tombola with great prizes to be won
- Bake "Poffertjes" (a specialty from Holland)
- Free ice cream (with gift certificate)
- and much more
FREE ENTRANCE AND CHILDREN'S DRINK!
MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL in Mauterndorf
Saturday & Sunday 6 & 7 July 2019 from 11 a.m.
All of Mauterndorf enjoys a journey back to the Middle Ages with performers, jugglers, merchants and more.
Big children's program, crafts demonstrations, archery tournament and fire show.