Rides outside of the regular timetable can be booked Lungau-wide for as little as € 120,00 through "Villa Taxi".
The flat rate for use of the bike trailer (4 or more bikes) is € 30,00. Groups (of 8 or more) are asked to register at least 2 days in advance.
- In the future, the Villataxi will pick up people at the St. Michael / Golfplatz stop at 07:25 and also at the St. Michael traffic circle at 07:30 in the direction of Muhr. The fare is € 13,00 for adults & 10,00 for children.
- Please note that the cab is an 8-seater, i.e. if several people want to ride, please be sure to call Villataxi in advance (0664 13 50 300).
- For this trip at 7:25 a maximum of 3 bikes (NO E-BIKES) can be taken - if several people want to go already at 7:30, please also be sure to call in advance (0664 / 1350300).
If you would prefer to take your own car rather than ride the Lungau Valley Buses, please note that the following valleys do charge a road toll.
- Lessachtal: Car € 6,-, coach € 20,-, moped € 3,-, 2-week ticket car € 20,-, season ticket car € 40,- (tollgate "Trenkbrücke" - sales hut)
- Riedingtal Nature Park: € 4.- round trip for the day ticket for motorcycle, incl. Tälerbus / € 9.- round trip for the day ticket for the car without Tälerbus, and incl. Tälerbustickets € 12.- , Lungaucard valid! / € 15.- round trip for the day ticket for the coach without Tälerbus ticket. The Tälerbus for guests in a coach costs an additional € 2.- per guest, Lungaucard valid!
- National Park Village of Muhr: € 7,- out and back (coin machine at the "Arsenhaus" - no return change given)
- Weisspriachtal: € 7,- out and back (coin machine at the "Dicktlerhütte" - Coin payment and ATM card possible). The gate by the Dicktlerhütte for travel into the valley is closed from 5 PM until 6 AM. Exit is possible at any time.
- Lantschfeld Tweng: The key is available from the village hall in Tweng, Monday through Thursday between 8 AM and 3:30 PM as well as Friday between 8 and 11:30 AM for a fee of € 6. Outside of these times, the key can be picked up from Gasthof Twengerhof, across from the village hall ("Gemeindeamt").