Rides outside of the regular timetable can be booked Lungau-wide for as little as €85 through "Villa Taxi".
The flat rate for use of the bike trailer (4 or more bikes) is €15. Groups (of 8 or more) are asked to register at least 2 days in advance.
If you would prefer to take your own car rather than ride the Lungau Valley Buses, please note that the following valleys do charge a road toll.
- Lessachtal: €5 out and back ("Trenkbrücke" toll hut)
- Riedingtal Nature Park: €9 out and back for a day-ticket ("Riedingtal" toll hut) incl. use of the valley bus (Schliereralm to Königalm). € 15 out and back for a coach day ticket (Valley Bus not included). LungauCard accepted!
- National Park Village of Muhr: €5 out and back (coin machine at the "Arsenhaus" - no return change given)
- Weisspriachtal: €6 out and back (coin machine at the "Dicktlerhütte" - no return change given). 60 cars per day limit, after which the gate is closed. The gate by the Dicktlerhütte for travel into the valley is closed from 5 PM until 6 AM. Exit is possible at any time.
- Lantschfeld Tweng: The key is available from the village hall in Tweng, Monday through Thursday between 8 AM and 3:30 PM as well as Friday between 8 and 11:30 AM for a fee of €6. Outside of these times, the key can be picked up from Gasthof Twengerhof, across from the village hall ("Gemeindeamt").