Rides outside of the regular timetable can be booked Lungau-wide for as little as €85 through "Villa Taxi".
The flat rate for use of the bike trailer (4 or more bikes) is €15. Groups (of 8 or more) are asked to register at least 2 days in advance.
- In the future, the Villataxi will pick up people at the St. Michael / Golfplatz stop at 7:30 (line 280 arrives here at 7:25) and possibly also at the St. Michael traffic circle in the direction of Muhr. As in the previous year, the fare is € 10.
- Please note that the cab is an 8-seater, i.e. if several people want to ride, please be sure to call Villataxi in advance (0664 13 50 300).
- For this trip at 7:30 a maximum of 3 bikes can be taken - if several people want to go already at 7:30, please also be sure to call in advance (0664 / 1350300).
If you would prefer to take your own car rather than ride the Lungau Valley Buses, please note that the following valleys do charge a road toll.
- Lessachtal: €5 out and back ("Trenkbrücke" toll hut)
- Riedingtal Nature Park: € 4,- round trip for the day ticket for motorcycle without valley bus, € 6,- round trip for the day ticket for motorcycle with valley bus, € 9,- round trip for the day ticket for passenger car without valley bus (tollbooth "Riedingtal" - sales hut). € 12,- round trip for the day ticket for passenger car with Tälerbus, € 15,- round trip for the day ticket for coach without Tälerbus. The Tälerbus for guests in a coach costs an additional € 2.00 per guest. LungauCard valid!
- National Park Village of Muhr: €5 out and back (coin machine at the "Arsenhaus" - no return change given)
- Weisspriachtal: € 7,- out and back (coin machine at the "Dicktlerhütte" - Coin payment and ATM card possible). 60 cars per day limit, after which the gate is closed. The gate by the Dicktlerhütte for travel into the valley is closed from 5 PM until 6 AM. Exit is possible at any time.
- Lantschfeld Tweng: The key is available from the village hall in Tweng, Monday through Thursday between 8 AM and 3:30 PM as well as Friday between 8 and 11:30 AM for a fee of €6. Outside of these times, the key can be picked up from Gasthof Twengerhof, across from the village hall ("Gemeindeamt").