The sunny, snow-sure family skiing area lies at an altitude of 1,500 - 2,100 m above sea level and offers every sports enthusiast pure winter fun.
With the comfortable 6-seater SAMSON chairlift with weather protection hood and another three T-bar lifts you can reach the family skiing area in the midst of the unique mountain scenery in just a few minutes.
"Time spent together in the tingling high-altitude air, surrounded by sparkling snow and the winter sun on your neck becomes a precious treasure during a winter vacation in Salzburg's Lungau region."
- 30 km of slopes (13 km blue, 7 km red, 10 km black)
- 5 lifts (without magic carpet)
- 2 ski and snowboard schools
- 2 sporting goods stores and ski rental
- Ski depot at the valley station
- Operating hours Fanningberg: beginning of December until probably 18.04.2022