The Katschberg is considered an extremely snow-sure and sunny skiing area and is also accessible from the valley town of St. Margarethen im Lungau.
The daily freshly groomed slopes are spread over a total of 70 kilometers of slopes. The longest downhill run A1 with its 5.6 kilometers ensures pure skiing pleasure.
"Time spent together in the tingling high-altitude air, surrounded by sparkling snow and the winter sun on your neck becomes a precious treasure during a winter vacation in Salzburg's Lungau."
- 70 km of slopes (10 km blue, 50 km red, 10 km black)
- 16 cable cars and lifts (without magic carpet)
- 3 ski & snowboard schools and many practice slopes for children
- 3 ski rental stations
- 11 cozy ski huts and mountain restaurants
- Altitude: 1.066 to 2.200 m
- Planned operating times: 04.12.2021 - 03.04.2022