Katschberg has the reputation of being an exceptionally snowy and sunny ski area, while also reachable from the valley community of St. Margarethen im Lungau. Groomed fresh daily, you are greeted by 70 piste kilometers in total. The A1, the longest run at 5.6 km, promises pure skiing enjoyment.
- 70 piste kilometers (10 km blue, 50 km red, 10 km black)
- 16 lifts and gondolas (not including magic carpets)
- 3 ski & snowboard schools with many practice hills for children
- 3 ski rental centers
- 11 friendly ski huts and mountain restaurants
- Elevation: 1066 to 2200 m
- Season: 04.12.2020 - 05.04.2021
The Grosseck-Speiereck adventure mountain is a family-friendly ski area with quality and can be skied from
Mauterndorf as well as from St. Michael. A total of 50 kilometers of slopes at up to 2,400 m above sea level
& superbly groomed and varied slopes of all levels of difficulty ensure skiing fun in the Lungau mountains.
- 50 km of ski runs (26 km blue, 17 km red, 7 km black)
- 11 lifts (without magic carpet)
- 3 ski and snowboard schools
- 8 cosy cabins and restaurants
- sea level: 1.100 to 2.400m
- Operating hours: Beginning of December until beginning of April 2021 from 09.00-16.30
This sunny, snowy family ski area lies at elevations from 1500 - 2100 m high above the gray daily routine, offering winter sports fans pure outdoor enjoyment. Thanks to the comfortable 6-seater SAMSON chairlift with all-weather hood and three other tows, you are just a few minutes from this family ski area surrounded by unique mountain scenery.
- 30 piste kilometers (13 km blue, 7 km red, 10 km black)
- 5 lifts (not including magic carpets)
- 2 ski and snowboard schools
- 2 sporting goods stores and ski rental centers
- Ski depot at the valley station
- Season/Times: beginning of December 2020 provisionally until the beginning of April 2021 between 9 AM and 4 PM
Like the spokes of a wheel, the pistes here extend out from the center of town at 1740 meters all the way up to an elevation of 2526 meters above sea level. Obertauern, famous for good reason as Austria's "snowtrap", promises perfect conditions for winter sports from the end of November until the beginning of May. From practically any point in town, you are just a few minutes from the skiing action. The "Tauernrunde" is unique in the entire Alpine region: Ride all the pistes either in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
- 100 piste kilometers (61 km blue, 35 km red, 4 km black)
- 26 lifts
- State-of-the-art lift equipment
- Fun Park
- Après-ski at friendly ski huts and mountain restaurants
- Elevation: 1633 to 2313 m
- Season: end of November until the beginning of May