Salzburger Lungau holds a wealth of hiking routes ranging from easy to challenging in store for hiking fans of all ages.
You can also explore the mountain world of Salzburger Lungau on guided group hikes or accompanied by one of our official hiking guides with expert local knowledge.
Discover the Lungau mountain lakes and mountain peaks with a certified hiking guide, learn interesting facts about the surroundings and enjoy the Lungau hut delicacies.
In Salzburg's Lungau Katschberg, vacationers still experience the true richness of the mountains.
This is what we live for!
Wurzi, the forest witch, leads families on a hike that's literally "child's play" through magical Passeggenwald in St. Andrä.
On this journey of the imagination through this forest teeming with witches, the youngsters will learn all about the world of nature spirits. In addition to hearing tales about sorcerers, imps and elves, the youngsters will also have the opportunity to learn and try out a few magic spells!
But beware: Only those who first pass Wurzi's "trial of courage" will be able to set out on this exciting expedition!
Morning hike with breakfast on the alpine pastures on the Fanningberg.
From 05 July - 06 September 2021, the guided hike with hiking guide Felix to the Fanninghöhe takes place every Monday at 06.00.
- 06.00 - 07.00 a.m.: ascent with the Samson cable car
- 06.00: Guided hike (meeting point valley station Samsonbahn)
- afterwards: breakfast in one of the participating huts
Deadline for registration on Sunday at 17.00 hrs.
Registration exclusively by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price per person: € 25,- (incl. cable car ride & breakfast)
Guided family hike "Mountain judges & mountain spirits".
We travel back to the time of the 17th/18th century. The Ramingstein miners are exhausted, many of the miners have emigrated and only a few optimists are still trying to find ores. Marie, a former washerwoman from the Ramingstein mining trade, searches for the last valuable stones on the Dürnrain ore trail and, out of curiosity, explores the long abandoned ruins of Finstergrün.
- Target group: Families with children between 6 and 12 years old
- Duration: approx. 3 hours (bring sturdy shoes)
- When & Where: every Thursday at 14.00, meeting point Ramingstein train station
- Price: € 10,- for children from 6 years, € 12,- for adults
- Registration: Please until the day before at 12.00 o'clock under +43 (0)676 70 22 369